Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Adjustement Bureau

This was a movie I really wanted to see in theaters but just never made it, so I was way excited when some friends invited us over for the 4th and we had some mighty delicious hot dogs and fixings followed by The Adjustment Bureau.

I love a movie that keeps you on the edge of your seat and wondering what is going to happen next.  This movie does that really well and then adds some romance to make it a great movie mixture that both men and women will enjoy!

I don't want to give too much away so I will just say Matt Damon and Emily Blunt really have great chemistry on screen and I would highly recommend hitting up the Red Box for this one!

Rated: PG-13

*Violence
*Sexual Encounters (no nudity or anything graphic)

No comments:

Post a Comment