Saturday, July 23, 2011

Green Lantern

I wasn't sure I wanted to see this movie in the theater (more of a Marvel girl myself), but when it was the only movie in theaters that we hadn't seen between us and another couple we decided we would give it a try, why not I do love the comics!

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the movie!  I was really concerned it would be super cheesey and so obvious it was digitally enhanced with all of the outer space scenes and strange creatures throughout but it was done really well and I was reminded why I LOVE comics.  Added bonus, let's just admit it ladies (most men will admit too) Ryan Reynolds is not bad to look at and he is in ridiculous shape for this movie and he also brings his comedic personality to his character Hal Jordon which made for a great combination and easy to watch.

Overall a fun movie you could take the whole family to, but I think you have to at least enjoy other comic movies to think this one was good.

Rated: PG-13

*Intense Action
*Minimal Language

No comments:

Post a Comment