Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fast Five


Fast Five was so much fun and keeps your adrenaline pumping throughout!  I have watched all five of the Fast and the Furious movies just to see if each would be better than the last, but the original was by far the best until now.  I have a hard time with sequels, prequels and so on when they don't include the original cast.  So in the 4th movie when they brought back Vin Diesel and Paul Walker I was thrilled.  In this 5th movie they bring back all of the main characters from each movie and it really works!  The story was good, the action was ridiculous, the ladies smokin' hot, and the cars well it is a Fast and Furious movie so you can just imagine!!  I loved every minute of it from start to finish and it kept me on the edge of my seat wanting more.  The way they leave it at the end this may be the last of the Fast movies, but I thought for sure these movies where done sometime ago.  Keep the original cast and I will keep watching =)

Rated PG-13
-Lots of action
-Nothing to gory or graphic blood wise
-Sexy ladies but no nudity

*If you go see it let me know what you think and I recently learned that if you stay through the credits there is a hint for the next movie!

2 comments:

  1. So bummed that we didn't go see this. It was between this and Thor and my hubby chose Thor. I will definately have to check it out. Thanks Sarah!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete