Saturday, May 14, 2011

It all began with an idea....

So last week I was at the movies, just sat down in my chair and the previews began.  Side note - I am a big fan of previews this is where Richard and I decide whether it is a MUST SEE or wait it out until Red Box.  One after another each more AMAZING than the next.... Summer Movie Previews!  Then it came to me, why not share my love of movies with others.  With so many great movies on the horizon.... The Hangover 2, X-Men First Class, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 2 just to name a few off the top of my head.

I thought it would be fun to share my thoughts every time I go to the movies or watch a new movie (also like to hit up the Red Box).  Hope you enjoy what is to come.... Happy Movie going!

No comments:

Post a Comment