Thursday, May 19, 2011

Never Say Never

Ok, I know what you are all thinking really Sarah Justin Bieber, but I have to say this kid has talent, heart and pretty sweet hair too!  The movie is basically a documentary of how he got started as an entertainer and then builds up to his Madison Square Garden performance.  So I have to say I found Never Say Never inspiring.

I wasn't sure what to expect but I knew I was intrigued after seeing the preview in theaters.  I don't like to judge a book by its cover so I watched it and LOVED IT!  I could have lived without the crying girls who are ALL obsessed with Justin and ALL want to marry him, but it took me back to my first concert get ready.... New Kids on the Block!  I tried to remember what it was like to be 10 again and have that starry eyed crush, I was a huge Joey McIntyre fan.  What I love about Justin Beiber was that he never gave up on his dream No after No after No, but he kept going.  Side note, I guarantee all the labels that passed on Justin are kicking themselves now for missing this cash cow =) I think it is a great reminder to never give up on a dream no matter how unattainable it may seem!

Overall I think the movie gave me insight into who Justin Beiber is: a small town guy from Canada who is down to earth, loves his family, his fans, his friends, and loves to perform!  A bit cheesy yes, but who doesn't love a little cheese.  Would I watch it again well.... Baby, Baby, Baby, Oh Baby YES!

Rated G

*Family Friendly - great for all ages





~Coming Soon: Pirates of the Caribbean On Strange Tides going to see it this weekend!!  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment