Friday, June 24, 2011

The Dilemma

So I hit up the RedBox a few times this week and choice number two was The Dilemma.  I wasn't sure how to feel about this movie, when it was over I was confused and a bit sad.  It is listed as a comedy and a drama which I feel are oxymorons and not sure how both are successfully achieved, but the answer is The Dilemma and think that is why I was so confused because it needed to be one or the other and it wasn't.  I like a funny Vince Vaughn movie and I will admit he had a few funny scenes and I don't even think it was his lines that were but his delivery.

Overall I just don't think you can take a serious issue like finding out your best friends wife is cheating on him and make it funny, so for me it was a flop.

Rated PG-13

*Quick male butt shot
*Language
*Sexual references
*Adult Topics

No comments:

Post a Comment