Friday, June 3, 2011

X-Men: First Class


First off the above is the t-shirt purchase that I made just for the release of X-Men: First Class, so hopefully this can give you an idea of how excited I was about this movie, wore it all day!  I have been a big fan of comics from a very young age and still am (yes I know what you are thinking.... Nerd, Geek I embrace them all).

X-Men: First Class takes to you back to the beginning when Charles Xavier (Professor X) and Erik Lensherr (Magneto) where still discovering the strengths of there powers and were dear friends.  As an avid X-Men fan this movie had my mind working from the start and took me full circle connecting all of the dots along the way!  If you have never seen any of the other movies you can still enjoy this movie, actually you might be better suited to see this movie then the others because then you wouldn't be backtracking.

By far my favorite X-Men movie to date!  So very well done, story was AMAZING, characters were AMAZING, action was awesome, and special affects were AMAZING (nothing looked fake)!!  If anyone out there is ready to go see it I would go see it again!  Yes that good!  Favorite movie of 2011 thus far!

Rated PG-13

-Action: they blow lots of stuff up
-Violence: nothing gory or gross
-Language: I really can't remember any regular cussing
-No Nudity: just Mystic in her blue body suit

*Can't wait to see what other avid comic fans think

No comments:

Post a Comment