Tuesday, June 28, 2011

July Movie Excitement!!

I am so excited for all of the movie excitement that is coming our way in July!  I have listed all of the ones I will be seeing and here is a breakdown so you can make plans to see all of your favorites too!  Happy Summer Movie going!

*Transformers: Dark of the Moon (June 29th) - not quite July but pretty freakin' close and do know that a t-shirt purchase has been mad and will be in full force when I go to see it!  Don't worry photos will be included with the review ;)
*Larry Crowne (July 1st)
*Horrible Bosses (July 8th)
*Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II (July 15th) - I really want a sweet t-shirt for my homeboy Harry but they just don't make a cool t-shirt I have found yet and I have been looking for years, if you find one let me know!
*Captain America: The First Avenger (July 22nd)
*Friends with Benefits (July 22nd) - looks like this weekend will be a double movie feature!

Look for the reviews of each one!

1 comment:

  1. yes harry potter!!! love july movie season. i also want to see unknown with liam that comes out in july on bbusty (blockbuster) express. :)

    ReplyDelete