Friday, June 24, 2011

Little Fockers

Well I have been putting off this post for a few days now because I really didn't have anything great to say about Little Fockers.  I liked the first two so I thought, why not?  Well they should have just stopped with the first two, because this one was terrible!  Not really funny, all over the place, and all together yawn worthy.  I am glad I only spent $1.20 at the Redbox and didn't end up seeing it in the theater.

Skip it!  Save your $1.20

Rated PG-13

*Some Language
*Sexual & Drug References

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I didn't really like the first one. If he didn't lie in the first place, it never would have been all that horrible for him... never felt any sympathy for the guy. So, same logic for the second and didn't even bother with the third. After reading your reaction, glad I didn't waste my time.

    ReplyDelete